View Single Post
Old 10-11-07, 02:19 AM   #20
Greeno

Default Re: Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fLaK_mOnKeY_
I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I think it all depends on your alignment. Depending on whether you choose to consume spirits all the time, once in awhile, or very rarely, your alignment will change. You HAVE to consume spirits to survive though. It almost seems like a drug addiction. If you give into it at every opportunity, you'll get chaotic and evil points. But if you only give into it when absolutely necessary, you'll get lawful good points. There's some other ways you can manipulate the system(for all the alignments in between I imagine).
Yep, What he said, there's a bar on the left of your screen which drains and you fill it by "Soul Eating", but there's a console code for those that can't be bothered...since it gets annoying. When your bar is reduced, your attacks do less damage and your defences are lowered. You get to this point within about an hour, now, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but at the point you do or don't get it, you make a choice about a character...if you're lawful, you'll likely have to fuel it yourself, if you're a total bastard... you won't, the computer will keep doing it for you... but the choice you make on this character will determine whether he/she joins your party or whether you have access to a different character... you cannot have both.
Greeno is offline   Reply With Quote