View Single Post
Old 10-19-07, 04:41 AM   #14
gulizard
"Powerstroke Diesel"

Send a message via MSN to gulizard Send a message via Skype™ to gulizard
Default Re: 7 Days until the Crysis demo..

Pre-order canceled... I won't say how but they lost any hopes of me actually buying this game. Tired of playing with EA - they ****ed me on BF2, and now they are ****ing me on Crysis.. EA are garbage.. Ubi should of kept publishing rights, and not sold out to stupid EA.

Remember Special Forces Expansion game still has a bazillion bugs, and BF2 as well. crappy J-10 that can out fly all tracking missiles by turning.. Lack of patches, and they done the some of the same **** with delaying patches in bf2, as they did here with Crysis Demo. They would delay the patches for BF2 and even after they delayed them they'd still be crap.. Never listened once to the community and fixed any problems.. things right before their eyes. They listen to the whiners and moaners.. random people who played bf2 for 5 minutes and got killed by a chopper that whined and moaned "nerf the choppers make the aa better"... Pathetic.