View Single Post
Old 10-19-07, 05:50 AM   #8
gulizard
"Powerstroke Diesel"

Send a message via MSN to gulizard Send a message via Skype™ to gulizard
Default Re: Noob need advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVRCerberaUK
Thanks for the welcome! Nice wheels! Just looked it up on wiki and see that is a pretty rare machine! I was in Florida back in April and it was great looking at all the different cars and trucks to what we have over here.

What happened at TVR was a bit of a nightmare as I understand. My car was new in 2002 so I haven't been back to visit the factory in Blackpool for a few years. Saw pictures of it a while back with half finished cars, unused fibreglass bodies just sitting outside etc.. its a real shame. There are rumours now and again of production possibly restarting (not wholly in the UK) but nothing happening so far.
You're rich ... I found a youtube video of some guy in the UK. He must of been into pirating because he had like 10 hard drivers with lebels on them such as movies, games, etc.. Anyway dude built like a 4000 dollar pc.. Was crazy.. sorry to go off topic but that just reminded me.

So I was interested in where you read all this information, so I could do some reading, and in return learn everything you've done to correct the problems you were having. Either you're a near genius or catch on quick. I know a lot about pc's and the basics but man that was clever. Good Luck with the PC..