View Single Post
Old 10-29-07, 12:44 AM   #23
Atomizer

Default Re: Crysis demo - what score should it get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaco
I second that.

I really agree with your point 3. also, it gets very tactic when playing on Delta difficulty, which surprisingly doesn't feel too hard at all

Also:

8. Story seems very interesting, wanna makes to keep playing.
9. Excellent sound. Besides from the great sound effects and competent voice acting, the sound positioning is some of the best I've ever heard.
10. The sum of all the qualities in Crysis just nails the overall impression of the game, how you immerse yourself in the experience.

10/10 from me as well. You can always point out flaws, but really in comparison to all the other games out there, Crysis emits skyhigh production values. People can be spoiled bitches sometimes

And people don't give me that "no game can ever achieve perfection and thus the perfect score 10 is impossible"-bull****; it doesn't have to be PERFECT in the literal sence but just represents a very special game in all respects. Like saying having an unattainable grade in school.. stupid.
I agree with everything there, plus the previously quoted points aswell.
Not to mention, I was playing around inside a building, punching stuff with strength on, destabilised the structure and had it come crashing down on my head, yes, definetly not the smartest thing ive done, but the fact it happend is awesome.
Even if the Crysis gameplay/story was crap(which its not, imo), I cant wait to see what licensed games come out with.
Atomizer is offline   Reply With Quote