View Single Post
Old 10-31-07, 01:00 PM   #33
Sowk
STEAM ID: OSE Killer

Default Re: Crysis SLi Perfromance Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assi9
It's not just me saying this, the greater majority of SLI users like me, who have properly configured SLI systems, and have through one way or another verified that turning on SLI does not work in this demo. If anything it degrades performance. You and a small minority seem to somehow magically are the exception to this. It does not make sense. Try out what I said earlier, by removing 1 GPU and re-run the benchmark. Be honest with the results.

Both you and I have similar systems and key components. Would it not make sense that we should have relatively the same performance? I for sure have a working SLI system, as everygame from: QuakeIV, TF2, FEAR, Oblivion are working with SLI. This demo with the 169.01 drivers does not have functioning SLI support.

edit:

Here is Legit Reviews saying SLI isnt support.
Here is the HardOCP review that says this as well.

Well if you did have a properly configured SLI setup it does work!

It is working! Install the 169.04 or 169.01. ONLY select enable SLI in the Control Panel (DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE!!!!) You people playing around with Nhancer and **** like that is what is stoping SLI from working. Then run the built in GPU test at your highest Monitor's res. Record the FPS, then go back into the CP and turn single GPU mode on, and run the same Benchmark!

Frame rates are about 70-80% Higher!

PS...

Tested in windows XP

ALSO IT USES A CUSTOM SLI PROFILE, NOT ONE OF THE 3 PREDEFINED NVIDIA ONES. AGAIN TURN OFF NHANCER, AND USE THE CUSTOM SLI PROFILE NVIDIA HAS SETUP IN THE 169.01 AND 169.04

My real Benchmarks at

1920X1200
Direct X 9.0
ALL HIGH in game
0XAA
4XAF

Average = 42fps!

One GPU = 27fps
Sowk is offline   Reply With Quote