View Single Post
Old 11-06-07, 10:27 AM   #6
mythy
Single Male

Default Re: Is verizon Fing with me?

****ers

Quote:
Thank you for your inquiry on Verizon Direct via the Broadband Reports Forum. This forum has been established to assist current Verizon High Speed Internet subscribers with any service related issues. Our goal is to provide Outstanding Service. We value your business, and look forward to your feedback.

There has been some discussion regarding this issue on the Broadband Reports Website. I am sure you have read the article detailing changes to the Verizon TOS (Terms Of Service) to include bandwidth limitations, and the definition of "Unlimited".

I can direct you to the TOS link that is found on the bottom of any of the Verizon.net web pages. I quoted below;

"3.7.1 You may not resell the Broadband Service, use it for high volume purposes, or exceed the bandwidth usage limitations that Verizon may establish from time to time for the Service."

»netservices.verizon.net/portal/l···rue&fr=y

Q: Is there a bandwidth limit in place?
A: Yes

Q: Are you being limited?
A: I don't know. Are you downloading in excess of 5GB/month? If so, then it is safe to say yes you are.

It is also possible that there is another issue with your line, and we would be happy to go over the physical troubleshooting, and open a network ticket with our maintenance office at your convenience of course.

Let me know either way, and I will do all I can to resolve this issue for you.

---Q6600 @3.45 430FSB - P5K Deluxe---
---1066 5-4-4-12 PL6! - 257 GTX OCed---
---ASUS Xonar DX - Dell 2407 24 LCD---
mythy is offline   Reply With Quote