View Single Post
Old 06-19-03, 09:27 AM   #19
ragejg
nV News Alumni

Send a message via AIM to ragejg
Default ...

Mike knows the purpose of this site/forum...

The admins know.

The newsposters know.

The mods know.

The seniors know.

But many (almost "most") others have become distracted with the hullabaloo that surrounds the gfx card war... and thus have become accustomed to the nature of many of the posts here. I'm not gonna comp[lain about that... it's just an observation.

Sheesh, I average only 2.6 posts a day or something. Why? Cuz:

1. I'm here to help those with "entry level-ish" card questions, mostly pertainig to nvidia cards. And a little HW stuff too...

2. I'm here to obtain advice about the same things.

3. I'm not here to vent about disappointment in a business like nvidia or ati... I work at a business I'm disappointed in (in the same way that yall have probs with ati/nv)... so I don't need to waste my brainspace on "company problems/customer deception"... my heads full enuff...

4. I'm here to have a good time, to make some friends, and to occasionaly joke around in the open forum.

5. Oh yeah, I'm here to moderate on this forum in the hardweare section, and in feedback... more lke "learning how to moderate by watching the other mods ...sittin back and observing..."

6. I'm here to *maybe* benifit the hardware enthusiast community, in any way I can.

7. I'm not here to cry foul... maybe there should be a site called www.whineaboutgrahicscardcompanies.org ...

This post is not intended to inflame anyone. Just sayin my piece.

I like nvnews and what it's really about.

2010-2011 Reviews: GTX 570 | GTX 580 | GTS 450 | GTX 460 | GTX 465
Pre-2010 Reviews: 6600 GT | XMS 4400 DDR | SilenX Cooler | 6800 | 5900 XT | Personal Cinema | 5900 NU

Phenom II x6 1090t @ 4.0 ghz | Asus M498TD-EVO Am3 SLI nForce 980a | 2x EVGA GTX 560 SLI | 2x4gb DDR3-1333 | Antec EarthWatts EA650 PSU | 60gb Mushkin Calisto Enhanced Sandforce SSD | 2x WD2500KS RAID 0 | Sunbeam Tuniq 3 case | 24" Asus 19x10 LED LCD | 26" Panasonic 720p TV | Sidewinder X5 mouse | Logitech MX5500 & Revolution mouse | Altec Lansing 5.1 THX-Certified audio | Win 7 Ultimate | desk | couch

ragejg is offline   Reply With Quote