Thread: 8800 GT
View Single Post
Old 11-13-07, 03:12 PM   #29
dbenoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 22
Question Re: 8800 GT

I wonder if Nvidia might be able to give us a more firm release estimate than just "It's a high priority!" (And even that is hearsay from blogs and not an official statement. In fact, there doesn't seem to be any official statement anywhere about this issue from Nvidia! )

I think the prevailing question here is should I take-back/sell my card and use that same dollar amount to buy an even better card after the driver finally comes out.... or should I hold on to it and wait it out, confident that the driver will be out long before I start to feel I wasted my money? Right now people are frustrated at being left in the dark.

Any amount of information at all will go a long way to improving customer relations here.
dbenoy is offline   Reply With Quote