View Single Post
Old 11-15-07, 04:02 PM   #46
agentkay

Default Re: Crysis Single player is so so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian126
The gripe I have currently with Crysis is the insane, hawkeye ability of the guys on the boat. I mean, I'm in the woods, crouched on the ground with foliages all around me, and they still are able to spot me and hit me dead on. It's annoying really. The AI is still very good, but this blemesh kinda ruins the immersion when I'm really into the whole atmosphere and made me realize this is just a game, heh.

Strange, it was fine in the demo and you could tell when they started to see you by the indicators on the minimap at the lower left corner. It was first green, then slowly turned to yellow and eventually to red and they would open fire. Can't you hide behind a rock, cloak, and move to a different location? This way I was able to get rid of the boats because it still focused mainly on the rock where you were orginally hiding.

Intel I7-920 aircooled by Prolimatech Megahalems @ 3.8Ghz (200x19) | Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R | OCZ Platinum 3x2GB DDR3-1600 RAM (7-7-7-24) @ 1600 | Gainward GTX 480 | WD Raptor 74GB + 150GB + Samsung 1TB | Soundblaster X-Fi Platinum | Corsair AX850 Gold | Coolermaster Stacker 830 silver | Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 | Logitech G15 keyboard | Logitech G25 Racing Wheel | Sharp LC-46 XL1E (gaming and work)
F CliffyB.
agentkay is offline   Reply With Quote