View Single Post
Old 11-15-07, 07:14 PM   #17
hell_of_doom227

Default Re: My Complete Review of Crysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin Presler
It wasn't my intention to get your panties in a bunch. I just find it funny that I can run this game at settings so low that it looks far worse than FarCry and at a much lower resolution than I would play FarCry and still get frame rates, way, WAY below the "playable" zone. It makes no sense, and I sure wouldn't go spend $1200 on hardware upgrades when I know all that would do is allow me to play it looking the same as FarCry at something like 26 frames per second...still unplayable in my book.

Hell, I'd sooner just play FarCry again. That's all this is anyway is Far Cry redone.
Dude i totally agree with you, and don't listen morons telling that you need a better hardware. Here is the thing, you can have ****ing 2 x quad intel core 2setup with SLI 8800Ultra and this crap won't even run close to 40FPS. That's called poor coding. Now, since i'm programmer for 10-15 years now, that's totally unacceptable from my point of view.

EA Games/Crytek = bunch of morons...

This game lacks good story and it's basically Far Cry all over again. Timeshift owns this game...
System: eVGA x58SLI x16 4Way Classified, Intel Six Core i7 X980@4.00Ghz, 6Gb GSkill DDR3-1600, Tri Crossfire 3xATI Radeon 5870 1Gb, Raid1 - 2xSSD Intel 80Gb X-25M, Raid0 - 2xHDD Samsung 2Tb, Raid1 - 2xHDD Samsung 1Tb, LG Blue-Ray/HD-DVD Player, Silverstone 1100W PSU, Intel Stock Cooler (New One), Thermaltake Xaser VI, LG 27" LCD, Logitech Keyboard G15, G5 Logitech Mouse

35708 - 3DMark Vantage
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=2109601
hell_of_doom227 is offline   Reply With Quote