View Single Post
Old 11-16-07, 08:57 AM   #18
Revs

Default Re: EA downloader 2hrs to go until..

The EA BS continues...

The game finally unlocked while I was at work yesterday, so I got started with the decrypting. That was fine, but while decompressing the game I got an error. So I tried again, and again, and again. It didn't work.

I deleted the files and started from scratch. Downloaded the game, this time I got an error while decrypting. So I deleted the file and tried a third time. Again, errors. I tried one last time, but this time at was downloading at about 5kbps. I was quite pissed off at this point.

I've sent EA an email asking for my money back (PayPal and credit card) and told them I was just going to pick up a copy in town. At this point I've paid THREE TIMES. If they don't refund me i'm gonna kick-off.

How do they get away with this crap. I've read allsorts on the web about people having the same troubles. Never again will I buy online

It wouldn't be so bad if I could call em up and sort it out, but you have to sort it through email, which I hate having to do. They said to expect a responce within 24 hrs. I guess we'll see what happens.
Revs is offline   Reply With Quote