Thread: buggy PoS.
View Single Post
Old 11-17-07, 03:05 PM   #15
agentkay

Default Re: buggy PoS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conroejoe
No, I loaded retail the other night after picking it up from EB. I started playing with the visual settings, shaders and shaders. Seems that it must've corrupted something as the reinstall fixed it. My big issue is that I cannot pick up another rocket launcher now to finish the game... tells me I already have one - but it's outta ammo
Did you try to press the "J" key, the "drop weapon" key and pick up the "loaded" rocket launcher? By the way, my hats off to you that you actually bought the game. What really drives me crazy are people thinking they have a right to constantly bitch and moan when they didn't pay a cent for the game.

Intel I7-920 aircooled by Prolimatech Megahalems @ 3.8Ghz (200x19) | Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R | OCZ Platinum 3x2GB DDR3-1600 RAM (7-7-7-24) @ 1600 | Gainward GTX 480 | WD Raptor 74GB + 150GB + Samsung 1TB | Soundblaster X-Fi Platinum | Corsair AX850 Gold | Coolermaster Stacker 830 silver | Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 | Logitech G15 keyboard | Logitech G25 Racing Wheel | Sharp LC-46 XL1E (gaming and work)
F CliffyB.
agentkay is offline   Reply With Quote