View Single Post
Old 11-17-07, 08:32 PM   #72
parecon

Default Re: My Complete Review of Crysis

I'm about half way through and so far I'm in love with this game. This is my type of game. Fantastic foliage and jungle visuals while fighting enemies. I think it has a unique twist to it, unlike Farcry. A lot of cool action sequences and what not. And by far the best looking game I've ever seen.

And by the way. I own a 8800GTX and I'm at high-very high settings and even though I'm getting about 25 fps, Crysis runs pretty damn smooth at 25 fps. It feels like its at 40 fps.

I just wish they would include coop. Since the maps are large and have a bunch of different areas it would be so ****in wicked runnin through the jungle with a LAN mate... Oh well, developers just don't include neat things like that, that everyone wants anymore.

| Intel E67oo @ 3.4 | EVGA nForce 68oi SLI | EVGA 88oo GTX Superclocked @ 634.1010 | 4 GB G.Skill DDR2 8oo | 15o GB Raptor | X-Fi XtremeMusic |

| AMD 48oo+ X2 | Asus A8N-SLI Premium | XFX 79oo GTX EE | 2 GB OCZ Titanium DDR 4oo | 15o GB Raptor | WD 5oo GB |Audigy 2 ZS Platinum |
parecon is offline   Reply With Quote