Thread: buggy PoS.
View Single Post
Old 11-18-07, 02:15 AM   #23
LurkerLito

Default Re: buggy PoS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parecon
And another note, did anyone else enjoy that part after blowing up those tanks? That path with the river. Man, I thought it was so wicked traveling up that river through a deciduous forest taking on random enemies spread through out the trees. I really like fighting in that area. Granted I'm running it at high-very high, so it looked amazing.
Yeah I loved that part. It was an interesting moment to get shot from behind because I was sniping the troops that were ahead but failed to notice the troops that went past me .

The only thing I don't like about crysis is how the soldiers are grenade psychics when you throw them. I was invisible, and I waited till they passed me and were facing the other direction but as soon as I threw the grenade they were all scrambling away. They shouldn't really react till it hits the ground by their feet .

Main PC: Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe ; Intel i7-3770k ; GSkill Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 2133 (2x8GB) ; Seasonic X Series X-1050 PSU ; Corsair H100 ; EVGA GTX-670 ; Mushkin 240GB SSD system drive
Old PC: ABIT IP35 Pro ; Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 ; Patriot 6GB (3x2GB) DDR2 800 RAM ; EVGA GTX480 SC ; Antec P190 Case ; EnzoTech Ultra120 CPU Cooler
LurkerLito is offline   Reply With Quote