View Single Post
Old 11-19-07, 11:07 AM   #11
saguy

Default Re: Not TOO SHORT BUT ITS AMAZING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy
Dark moon light night time with me slowly walking into the grave yard area and notice my foot steps sound a bit louder than normal, I stop in my tracks to listen and look. Sure enough, I hear faint rustling of foot steps. I keep still and look around carefully. Mid way in the graveyard I see a shadow flicker across a grave stone. Staring at that area I see the shadow appear again but closer. The moon lit shadow is earily and slowly coming towards my way yet I see no one.

In a half panic, I look around for where the shadow source can be coming from. I still see nothing. WTF?! I immediately cloak and move over 15 feet to get a different angled look. I zoom in with my scope and way further back past the initial shadow I see a dark slick figure jumping then standing on top of a tall grave stone. By now I'm totally freakin' out. I zoomed in further.

I'm like am I seeing things? It looks like a guy in a nano suit and he don't seem friendly!! HOLY SHEET!!! I run for my life looking for a good cover spot screaming in my head like a little girl while all hell breaks loose as they attack.

I ended up dying several times cause they were so badass fully using the suit powers. I finally outsmarted them a bit and barely survived in a white knuckled panic state.

Fantastic stuff.
Those nano suit guys are tough on hard. I did not die once but it took me over an hour to kill them and I came close to running out of ammo. For some reason rockets and grenades do not seem to damage them so shooting was the only option. The thing I love about this game is the pacing, one moment you are slowly and methodically stealth killing from a distance and the next you are blasting away like a madman.

I love sniping and I use the strength power but was wondering if there is a key that steadies your aiming when scoped. I actually prefer a bit of scope movement as it requires more skill.
saguy is offline   Reply With Quote