Re: Crysis was released too early
Well, almost every company release their games too early and fix the remaining bugs with patches ....
On consoles nowadays u see the same evolution (consoles with HDD that become bigger and bigger)
In the past the console game had to be almost bugfree before it went gold, nowadays there are also alot of bugs left (lesser than on pc, but still enough), cause they know they can still patch the game afterwards...
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 + Zalman 9700 LED
- MSI P6N (Nvidia 680i chipset), BIOS: P33
- 2GB DDR2 ram Corsair Dominator 1066Mhz
- MSI Geforce 8800GTS 640MB
- Creative X-Fi Elite Pro
- Seagate 320GB 7200/10
- WD Caviar 750GB
- Logitech MX-518
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit NL
3D mark 05: 13321
3D Mark 06: 8065