View Single Post
Old 11-21-07, 04:08 PM   #25
ASUSEN7900GTX

Default Re: Crysis was released too early

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPC
I'm sure you're 100% qualified to say this! I mean come on. CryEngine 2 is the most technologically advanced game engine the PC has ever seen. It is pushing year old GPU technology to its limits. It's capable of environments the size we've never seen in any other game. Have you ever watched the dynamic lighting and shadowmap system? You can watch shadows move and change as time goes on. Not many games come anywhere near this level of realism. I think this game engine is far more of a marvel at present time than CryEngine 1 was at its time. We need games to start pushing the graphics industry to come up with something better. AMD has really been stagnate in coming up with competitive products and NVIDIA is just sitting with their 8 series laughing all the way to the bank making record profits.

ohh yeah and that means that the coding couldnīt be done bad per automatic? I mean you are 100% sure Crytek couldnīt have done anything wrong with the game? Totally flawless guys?......i donīt know about that i mean everyone ca do mistakes.

Well if that is the fact then Crytek is one of few very very good game devs.
Asus P6t deluxe V2

"be to others as you want others to be against you"
some wiseass came up with it
ASUSEN7900GTX is offline   Reply With Quote