View Single Post
Old 11-26-07, 02:28 PM   #27
agentkay

Default Re: CRYSIS or STALKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamingawake
How can you possibly think the aliens are bad ?

I mean, sure I'll agree that the story in the 2nd half of the game jumps through
a couple of large hoops, but all in all I think they kept it interesting. The alien AI could have been a little better, but since no one seems to like them anyway that would have just pissed people off.
I like the aliens but I always liked scifi and futuristic stuff. I think the aliens were nicely designed as well as the alien ship which I thought was amazing. Sure it almost seems like two different games but I actually thought the change of pace and gameplay was refreshing and definitely helped to move the story forward to it's peak, the final battle (of Crysis).

Intel I7-920 aircooled by Prolimatech Megahalems @ 3.8Ghz (200x19) | Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R | OCZ Platinum 3x2GB DDR3-1600 RAM (7-7-7-24) @ 1600 | Gainward GTX 480 | WD Raptor 74GB + 150GB + Samsung 1TB | Soundblaster X-Fi Platinum | Corsair AX850 Gold | Coolermaster Stacker 830 silver | Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 | Logitech G15 keyboard | Logitech G25 Racing Wheel | Sharp LC-46 XL1E (gaming and work)
F CliffyB.
agentkay is offline   Reply With Quote