View Single Post
Old 12-01-07, 11:12 AM   #1
balex99

Default Getting artifacts on Recovery level

Finally got to playing and getting my settings where I like them. I did not see any artifacts in the demo or the first level(I know, its the same as the demo). In the first part of Recovery, when I cleared out the radar station, as soon as I get the rifle in the building I get artifacts all over the place. If I go to cloke mode the artifacts go away. I have tried the .04s,.09s and the .12s. I brought the card back down to default clocks. I can be looking at the village with now issues then swap weapons the *BAM*, there they are. Any ideas?

I thought I would have seen more posts on this as it seems like a game issue moreso than my PC. One of my friends has this same problem but another one does not. Similars machines btw.

Sorry, this is on Vista 64. Have not tested it on XP.

I7-930@3.8ghz/Swiftech H20-220 Compact(CPU only)/Asus P6T/3x2gb Corsair DDR3 1600/Galaxy 470@stock(for now)/Corsair TX850/Samsung & LiteOn Sata DVDRW /Lian Li V2000B PlusII/Windows 7 64bit/Samsung 24" 245BW
balex99 is offline   Reply With Quote