View Single Post
Old 12-07-07, 01:54 AM   #4
agentkay

Default Re: Low Crysis FPS? Try My Config!

First off all thank you for your effort of making this config. Yesterday I just tried the CCC 1.2 config (very high) myself and didn't like it much because of the performance hit, increased bloom and color saturation and lower HDR/lighting quality (everything looked "cartoony kind of like "Just Cause" or "White Gold").

On a good side yours performs much better than CCC 1.2 but it has the same bloom/light like his (which I don't like much) and I noticed the lower quality textures (no POM) and shadows but thats normal since you said that you based it on his medium settings.

Overall for my taste and personal framerate/visuals ratio (and hardware) I still prefer to use Gaco's 1.01 config with enabled motion blur (in DX9) and modified contrast/brightness/gamma sliders.

Don't take it personal though because I do applaude you for your effort and work that you put in your config. By the way I test all configs in the "Contact" level starting at the save point that leads to the hill on top of the first NK camp (the first sunrise spot).

Intel I7-920 aircooled by Prolimatech Megahalems @ 3.8Ghz (200x19) | Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R | OCZ Platinum 3x2GB DDR3-1600 RAM (7-7-7-24) @ 1600 | Gainward GTX 480 | WD Raptor 74GB + 150GB + Samsung 1TB | Soundblaster X-Fi Platinum | Corsair AX850 Gold | Coolermaster Stacker 830 silver | Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 | Logitech G15 keyboard | Logitech G25 Racing Wheel | Sharp LC-46 XL1E (gaming and work)
F CliffyB.
agentkay is offline   Reply With Quote