Well Lord, you were almost right. I am still very glad to have been born, but sad to waste money on this game. Don't ever let someone talk you into a game. Some peoples expectations are just low I guess.
My problems with the game:
- crappy graphics engine that runs slow and looks like balls
- can't enable AA without disabling the lighting which kills graphics even more
- ton of bugged out mobs
- UI is a POS with next to no customization (you figure people would try to copy WoWs customizability by now)
- clone system is decent idea, but current implementation is flawed
- crafting is a joke which you must waste skill points that could be assigned to combat skills on
- ton of useless items, itemization is laughable
The game is VERY generic.
If it ran better and looked better, then I could possibly hold out on some of the other flaws, but this is pure crap. I really don't see how anybody could overlook all these issues after higher quality games like WoW and EQ2 have been around. This seems like typical Korean MMO garbage. I would rather play Dungeon Runners than this.