First of all, thank you for playing/testing my map. This little island is not about great graphics or a great story, it is all about messing around with the game's physics engine. I am planning on creating and releasing further versions in the future with much more ways and possibilities of testing the physics to the fullest. This very first version of PHYSIS may only entertain you for a couple of minutes, but it should still give you an interesting insight of what is possible. And yes, there are still some
bugs which will be solved with future releases.
For further information and updates concerning PHYSIS, head over to crymod.com or crysis-hq.com.
* Cool physic games
* Experimenting with a lot of physicalian stuff.
* Amazing situations on playing the map.
A small training island located not far from ongoing battle on the "crysis" island.
This training is focused on the officers who will be using the nanosuit and will be put in to battle shortly.
* Battle tank track for testing and training.
* AA and APC shooting range.
* Handheld firing weapons range.
* Grenade and explosives range.
* some more stuff, you have to find it yourself.