View Single Post
Old 06-25-03, 11:04 PM   #6
Clay

I'll do my best to straddle the fence here... And I'll preface this by admitting that I'm not posting as frequently as I have in the past for a variety of boring reasons and others being that I'm starting work on a new review for the site. Muya is doing a great job and picking up a ton of slack; so he deserves credit for taking the time to post above all else.

Now, having said that...

Personally, I don't prefer the "roundup" style either. I get the impression that items in the roundup are less interesing/useful/informative (sort of just posting for the sake of posting kind of thing).

I usually take the "quality vs. quantity" approach to news posts so that may explain my take on this topic.

Again, props to Muya for his contribution. I know he's mentioned before that he's currently on dial-up so his batch approach to the posts makes more sense if you take that into consideration as well.

Flecko, you didn't offend at all as far as I'm concerned. The more coherent feedback we receive from our readers like you the better. So, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote