View Single Post
Old 12-17-07, 04:14 PM   #123
Nanosuitguy
call me Nano

Send a message via MSN to Nanosuitguy
Default Re: Crysis Screenshot Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dude
how fast do u think a gtx would run crysis with 8x8 supersampling? if u dont know, the answer is less than 1 frame per second. probly far less than 1 frame per second.

100% blatant ass lie. theres not a trace of multisample aa in those pics, nor are they ingame. first of all how can u possibly consider them ingame when u took them within the editor(u played the game in the editor?), and after specifically telling the editor what the size and width of the screenshot would be and then specifically typing in the e_screenshot command.
I already said it wasn't a raw shoot, i take that back. Learn to read you idiot. Then it wasnt 100% lie, because its an ingame shot taken at a very high resolution. And then i downsized the pic.. So this is what the game would look like if running on 5000x3000 resolution. I dont get what your damn problem is. Bitching about AA over and over again. These pics would look just as good even if the supersample AA wasn't there. Pics is in-engine.. not ingame, and i already told you that so why do you continue to bitch about this? Youre a fking moron and a damn console fanboy thats all. Now **** off please! Fking squirell...
Nanosuitguy is offline   Reply With Quote