View Single Post
Old 12-26-07, 09:47 AM   #796
NiukNiuk
The one and only

Default Re: Official Guild Wars Thread

Well we have two dervish players in our guild, and I already did a "DoA run" (^^) with them.
I even did one with a guildie's assassin (he wanted the mallyx statue in his hall of monuments).

I don't consider a certain class "weak" or "strong", because I own several "hated professions" characters (I have an assassin, a mesmer, and my Paragon is never wanted when I want to pug with other people than my guildies ^^), and I know what it feels to be "rejected" if you're not playing the "holy trinity" (monk, ele, warrior), but I also know that the only thing that matters is the skill of the player, not the profession he's playing (I've played with some really awesome assassins and some really awful monks for example).
But I reckon that it may be hard to find a group, that's why I joined a friendly guild: I wanted to play with real people (I'm fed up of mhenlo and his friends ^^) and the only what to do that was to join a guild...because nobody wanted my paragon in his group
Ram: G.Skill Kit Extreme2 2 x 2 Go PC6400 PK
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 512 Mo
Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2 sound card
Monitor: Iiyama ProLite B2403WS -B1
NiukNiuk is offline   Reply With Quote