View Single Post
Old 12-27-07, 07:40 AM   #41
Jonelo

Default Re: Crysis VS COD 4: A Video Commentary

Quote:
CoD4 on the other hand....well look at xfire, gamespy and all seeing eye stats to work it out. There are almost as many people playing cod4 than there is WoW and you condomjonelo need to realise that.
Sorry my english is very bad . What is condomjonelo ?

The number of people playing online is the definitive argumentation . The best game online is WOW , like The Sims is the best for PC , and Thriller is the best LP , and

Titanic the best film .

Quote:
Most of the above screenshots were random PB shots taken in multiplayer.

Jonelo if you want to compare visuals with Crysis and cod4 then at least get your own single player screenshots were the graphics haven't been toned down.
I have used their screens to show an example of good coding and powerfull engine, to responding to hell_of_doom227 and asd . Thank you Txiste.

You have reason, the engine is more powerful in offline.

High resolution textures and avanced post processing

High polycount models

Awersome textures, procedural and high polycount trees , post procesing and LOD detaill

Not is a Cg , is 100 % in-game

Not is a 3D Studio Max, is in real time . A tons of normals , speculars, and mega uber shaders

Incredible shadow mapping in real time

Avanced facial animation

Maybe 3 millons of poligons in the screen , incredible draw distance and lod . Uber textures and high precision HDR

Looks better than Crysis in medium , like Crysis in high . A masterpiece of coding and incredible engine .

And about the gameplay , you are right . Unfortunately I do not play online
Jonelo is offline   Reply With Quote