View Single Post
Old 01-02-08, 01:36 AM   #7
MowTin

Default Re: Crysis on a Big Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator
here is the overscan fix from nvidia.... just run it and reboot and the overscan feature should work... just note that you can only switch between monitor and tv once without rebooting otherwise you will lose the overscan setting and have to reapply the fix

I tried that, it didn't work for me. Did it work for you? I found lots of people who say the fix is not working.

I'm playing in vista dx9 for now but everyone using an hdtv + 8800 can't be using vista dx9. And overscan is a problem in dx10 in vista. But it runs so badly in dx10 at 1080p that I wouldn't bother anyway.

Janelo's setup is ideal but I'm in a bedroom. That collapsable tv diner table might do the trick.

It's funny but just today I noticed the 360 controller in the manual and I may give that a try too. Strangely COD4 doesn't support the 360 controller.

I think I just have to get used to it. I just wanted to know if people were enjoying gaming like this so I can know if it's just an adjustment issue. Visually, it's great but functionally there is some awkwardness.
MowTin is offline   Reply With Quote