Re: Just finished the game on Hard and...
I've found that the more you play the campaign, the funner it becomes, because once you've beat it already you can just screw around like the people above have said.
My favorite thing to do is use no guns.
- Q6600 @ 3.06GHz @ 1.2V - EVGA GTX 260 216 801/1338/1727 - ABIT IP35 Pro -
- ZALMAN 9700 - CM Stacker 830 - BENQ 24" LCD - 500 GB Seagate HDD -
- G.Skill 4GB 2 x 2 DDR2 - CM 1000W PSU -
- Logitech G500 - Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - Razer eXactMat -
- Logitech G35 - ASUS Black DVD/CD drive - Windows Vista Home Premium x64 -
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
- Winston Churchill