Re: I need some advice.
Wow, you guys are a huge help.
Toss3 I'll check that out. It sounds good.
And as you guys are talking about whether it is hard to build a computer or not, it really isn't that hard. I haven't full out built a computer, but I've cracked mine open before and added RAM and a new card...about a year or two ago and it was incredibly easy. Also, since I'm just a kid (14) do you think I ought to ask my friend to help me with this? He builds computers for a living. I also have a friend who works with servers and builds computers for fun...think I should ask them?
And, ClosetFanBoy, is it very hard to overclock, or is it relatively easy?
- Q6600 @ 3.06GHz @ 1.2V - EVGA GTX 260 216 801/1338/1727 - ABIT IP35 Pro -
- ZALMAN 9700 - CM Stacker 830 - BENQ 24" LCD - 500 GB Seagate HDD -
- G.Skill 4GB 2 x 2 DDR2 - CM 1000W PSU -
- Logitech G500 - Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - Razer eXactMat -
- Logitech G35 - ASUS Black DVD/CD drive - Windows Vista Home Premium x64 -
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
- Winston Churchill