View Single Post
Old 01-15-08, 05:31 PM   #51
Dvahlish

Default Re: End game...is it the end for some?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Goku
Over on Barthilas, I have a horde guy, and someone who I met first day I bought the game moved his main there (undead mage, now in SSC). All in all, it isn't too bad (OK, Hillsbrad started to see some PvP action, as Tarren Mill and SS are favorite spots to farm ), and I have no idea what STV will be like. I think that would be the first challenge, as the lvl spread there is like 30-50....
I have levelled 4 toons through these areas now and quite frankly, they are painful.
While I didnt find them so bad with my rogue as stealth is a wonderful thing, every other toon I have taken through these areas has been subject to mass amounts of ganking by alliance.

I really dont understand it.
Nearly 70 now, I have NO desire to waste my time in going to low areas and ganking ppl 20+ levels below me.
Its no challenge and im getting no gain from it....
So why then must 70's hang out at nessy in STV and kill everything 30 levels lower than them...for hours on end?

I just figure they must be really ****ful players and they cant actually kill anything thier own level, so instead they settle for making them feel important buy killing lowly.

I guess each to thier own.