View Single Post
Old 01-15-08, 07:48 PM   #56
Son Goku

Default Re: End game...is it the end for some?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
Yeah I've been hit by that a few times. In some cases it has worked to my advantage, got me some distance from the grind so I could heal.

I need to learn to be able to spot these things as they are being cast, because as a tauren druid I have many ways of stopping them in their tracks. If I would have dropped a stun on that 25 pally while he was healing for example, I definitely would have won. Problem is I've never seen a pally heal before so I didn't know how to recognize it. It doesn't look the same as the druid heal.
It is possible to enable dispaly enemy cast bars or something of the sort in UI options. This will allow it to display when they're casting, and what's being caste.

Quote:
The fear thing can only be used three times I think, and so long as I use cat form I can always retreat and heal until he simply can't cast it anymore, then finish him off.
Unfortunately, I don't think this is true. At least I've seen chain fear get applied multiple times, on groups, time and again with them gone. Theoretically it's supposed to get resisted or something after awhile, but in experience, it doesn't seem to be working as such.

Needless to say, I've leveled my lock alt some, and you know what they say about revenge being a dish best served cold. I plan on giving a lil turn around, and being just as nasty on the payback No mercy to those who fear/DoTed
Son Goku is offline   Reply With Quote