Re: I need some advice.
Awesome, you guys are a huge help. By the way, do you advise that I go to Frys and stores and buy the stuff there, or would it be better to buy it off the internet? We have a store downtown that I like to go to that sells graphics cards, mobos, RAM, all that stuff also.
- Q6600 @ 3.06GHz @ 1.2V - EVGA GTX 260 216 801/1338/1727 - ABIT IP35 Pro -
- ZALMAN 9700 - CM Stacker 830 - BENQ 24" LCD - 500 GB Seagate HDD -
- G.Skill 4GB 2 x 2 DDR2 - CM 1000W PSU -
- Logitech G500 - Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - Razer eXactMat -
- Logitech G35 - ASUS Black DVD/CD drive - Windows Vista Home Premium x64 -
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
- Winston Churchill