View Single Post
Old 01-23-08, 10:20 AM   #68
mezkal

Default Re: [Mass Effect] Fox News Is Shocked

NVJoe :

You fail in debating probably because you fail to grasp the very nature of discussion.

Yes, its likely true that some people find games with sex and violence in them to be 'disgusting'. That, however, wasn't what we were discussing, it's what YOU seem to be centered on and that's how stupid people like you discuss. You find one thing to focus on which isn't the actual focal point of discussion and then call people who find your subject matter irrelevant to the discussion (which it plainly is) idiots when it's actually you who lacks the basic grasp of how a discussion works. I didn't dance around your post, I debated the points that you raised (as infantile and as uninformed as they seemed to be) using factual knowledge.

You, on the other hand, seem to think that calling me a name whilst ignoring my points of view AND the facts at play that pertain to the discussion at hand is some sort of way to portray yourself as informed or relevant. You're neither and you probably will never learn why.

Your and my opinion on the nature of sex and violence in games doesn't matter here, it's a FOX News article that centers around Mass Effect's sexual imagery that is being discussed. If you want to discuss a matter that, as you said, has already been mass debated (a pun just in case you missed it) here 'many times' then make a thread and I'll gladly debate you on the matter. Otherwise stick to the subject at hand or take your own advice and shut your pie-hole (not that hard to spell properly when you try).

You're calling me names because, intellectually, it's the best you can do.
Zalman CNPS 9700 HSF
Thermaltake Soprano Case w/ clear side door and all three fans mounted
Antec TruPower 2.0 PSU
Gigabyte Geforce 8600GTS Fanless
2 x Dvico Hybrid HDTV tuners
1 x Loewe 32" SDTV @ 1440x820 custom res via SVIDEO
(can't afford a new TV just yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVJoe
In defense of Cooper Lawrence : "I hate gamers and the gaming community."
mezkal is offline   Reply With Quote