Re: I need some advice.
I hope you guys don't mind that I haven't posted here as much as I hoped to, but I've been really busy trying to get all the right parts I want and need in my budget, and switching stuff around and all with my build. I've also been spending lots of time over at extremeoverclockers.com and have been getting loads of help over there.
Hopefully today, but also maybe tomorrow if I don't have time today, I will post my rig for you guys to look at.
- Q6600 @ 3.06GHz @ 1.2V - EVGA GTX 260 216 801/1338/1727 - ABIT IP35 Pro -
- ZALMAN 9700 - CM Stacker 830 - BENQ 24" LCD - 500 GB Seagate HDD -
- G.Skill 4GB 2 x 2 DDR2 - CM 1000W PSU -
- Logitech G500 - Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - Razer eXactMat -
- Logitech G35 - ASUS Black DVD/CD drive - Windows Vista Home Premium x64 -
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
- Winston Churchill