View Single Post
Old 02-04-08, 08:47 AM   #22
Rakeesh

Default Re: Maces....swords?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvahlish
No...Rogues dont suck...you just had a problem with a guy that was a bit of a dickhead.
They suck when you kick their ass and they are 3 levels above you, even though your gear sucks

I just did it again too, but this time with a different rogue. Him 43 me 40. He was harassing some of my level 30 guildies out in 1k, so I came out there and pounded the crap out of him. Boy did he try to run when he realized he was outmatched, but you can't outrun a druid no matter how fast you sprint. He probably tried to vanish too I'll bet, any smart druid won't allow this tho.

Quote:
Oh and.....
Wecome to STV.
By far the worst ganking place I have ver quested.
I love that place though.
I refer to that place as the nam all the time in game Charlie everywhere. Over there, allies and mobs are basically the same thing and nearly every bit as plentiful, and we treat em the same way: don't ask questions, kill on sight.

I have to admit though, rogues and druids make an excellent random player kill team. They can both attack sight unseen, do awesome burst damage, the druid can track down players quickly and the rogue can sap somebody if there is too much entourage. One of the most successful runs through STV I've had was done this way; I think I had something like 94 kills in about 2 hours.

Quote:
Warlocks! A fair fight? They dot the hell out of you and then make you run away....a lot....of and if that doesnt work they will shadowburn and deathcoil you all the while thier little minion is chasing you about!
Meh locks don't bother me as much as they used to. Just dispell curse and double HoT yourself. Once they run out of mana they're screwed.

You know what does bother me tho? Priests. They can heal themselves much faster than I can take em down and their mana regen is able to keep this up for a while.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote