View Single Post
Old 02-10-08, 07:49 PM   #28
Rakeesh

Default Re: WoW: Moments of Pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvahlish
I think you will find that once you hit OL you will then need to decide which path you are going to take in a guild who runs high end instances.
Healer, or tank.
Whats OL?

But anyways, yeah thats what I usually do. I'll either assume DPS and off healer, or flat out tank. I only did that tank and heal because our healer left and we didn't want to just stop. I thought for sure it wouldn't work, but it did anyways. I'll probably never do that again though, it took a very good group to be able to pull that off. I took lead and gave the group very detailed instructions about who will attack what, what I will be doing, etc, on each set of mobs we ran into. We did it, and it worked well. But most people don't follow directions as well as that group did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvahlish
BoK and Bom FTW!
Yeah there is a pretty nice pally buff I have seen. I don't know the name of it, but as of right now in bear form my armor is something like 5017 and my HP is something like 3600-3800 (don't remember exactly.) With that pally buff it becomes somewhere around 5700 armor.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote