View Single Post
Old 02-10-08, 06:57 PM   #29
Dvahlish

Default Re: WoW: Moments of Pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
LOL nice, what was that mod where it showed all of those enemy cast bars coming up? That looks uber. That is a hell of a lot better than the built in wow enemy cast bar. So far the only mod I use is one that shows your coords.

Maybe feral druid will suck at 60+, maybe not, but I don't really care. I just have a lot of fun playing this class. Also a lot of people keep telling me about things that suck when they don't end up sucking so I am skeptical anyways. A friend of mine told me how much feral druid sucks leveling with, which turned out wrong. My guild kept warning me about STV about how much I'll die there and how much I'll hate it, but that quickly became my favorite ally hunting ground. Especially nessingways camp, if you ever want somebody to kill right away, that is the best place to do it. Just watch out though because sometimes there are a bunch of 70's in it
The Mod...
I cant quite remember but you can set that kinda stuff up in your UI options.
He could also be using X-perl ot CT buff mod.
Id have to look at the vid again and see if I can work out which.
There are a stack of mods out there, I use so many now that I forget which were ingame and which are additions, but there are some I just cannot do without.

There are a lot of ppl that play wow, and they will all have diffferent opinions on......everything.
I listen, and then make up my own mind.
I have been very lucky to have some very experienced players giving me valuable pointers along the way.

But pretty much, I make up my own mind through trial and error most of the time.
I have respecced about 8 times now, I have used daggers, swords and currently combat maces....infact I have even just dropped Leatherworking and started blacksmithing from scratch so that I can make myself the most powerful mace in the game, the dragonstrike.
It requires master hammersmith and will mostlikely take me 5 months to complete because of the complexity of the mats I need....but still, Ill do it

And then....Ill prolly repec again

OL= The outlands.
Yes...a group that follows instructions is hard to find, biut so important in a 25 man raid