View Single Post
Old 02-10-08, 08:59 PM   #31
Dvahlish

Default Re: WoW: Moments of Pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
You are playing rogue I am guessing? I've never paid much attention to weapons as feral druid. All I care about is what stats it gives as well as the "equip:" bonus just so long as it isn't a proc as the DPS is meaningless.

My current weapon is this. That, combined with high agi gear, leader of the pack buff, and some talents, I have a 25% crit rate, been that way since level 42 or so.

You know what I've found, is rogue and feral druid make an outstanding gank pair. There is an undead rogue in my guild who I have quested in STV with a few times. I keep track humanoid active, and the instant an ally pops up on my radar, their fate is sealed.

I point to him on the map, stealth up, and the rogue knows what is going on without me having to say anything. If there are two of them, she saps one, I open up on the other one with pounce and start using FFF and shred, followed by bleeds and the rogue uses his poisons. If we want to, we can keep both of them stunlocked throughout the entire battle while we burst damage them to death. We've killed groups of two ally players like 3-5 levels above us with no trouble at all, and most of the time they probably don't even realize what is going on until they are nearly dead.

Track is especially awesome in STV because the hills make it impossible for them to see us before we hit stealth even if they happen to be looking in our direction, but sure enough we know where they are. At best, if they have a hunter, they'll only see one of us on track as he is either going to be tracking humanoid or tracking beast.
Yup, my rogue is my main.
Theres a Mage, a lock, a druid and a hunter in my family aswell.
Rogue is my favourite.
Druid will be my next levelled to 70.....I dont think I could go back to playing a non stealther now!

Rogues and druids do make a good team.
I will be starting arena work soon and I have had an offer from a druid to do a 2v2 team.
Im not sure about that, Ill have to look into the combination and what spec would be suited best with my combat mace build.
I think....I would prefer a mage or priest combo...especially a dis/holy priest.

A lot of people never liked STV...personally, I dont mind it.
World PVP annoys me at time because I find that very rarely is the fight, a fair one.
I dont consider attacking an opponent when they are out numbered, already in battle and losing health anyway, a fair fight.
I prefer arena and BG because its a more even ground to work on.
I like to know that I have won a fight fairly, or lost to a worthy opponent.
Not just "ganked".

I couldnt look at your wep unfortunatley because Im at work and they block thottbot due to its gaming content
But you have the right idea and as you progress in ther game it becomes more and more about stats to.
Not only is all my gear agil/stam hit rat, at power and crit rating but I also buff with special foods that boost my stats (grilled mudfish, hot spicy talbuk and warp burgers)
A bit pricey, but very worth it.