View Single Post
Old 02-10-08, 09:12 PM   #32
Rakeesh

Default Re: WoW: Moments of Pwn

I really like world PVP for the simple reason that it adds a different yet important flavor to PVE. It's boring playing on non PVP servers; the only thing that can really kill you is maybe a gang of mobs...pfft big deal. Mobs are highly predictable and don't take anything personal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvahlish
A lot of people never liked STV...personally, I dont mind it.
I endearingly refer to it as the nam. STV is the one of very few places where I will unquestioningly kill any ally on sight most of the time. Right when he hits my track, either he is dead or I am dead. At times the 35-40 people have a 70 rogue following them in stealth, and thats the way I get caught most of the time. But meh, it happens, big deal.

Quote:
World PVP annoys me at time because I find that very rarely is the fight, a fair one.
I dont consider attacking an opponent when they are out numbered, already in battle and losing health anyway, a fair fight.
Ally players do this all the time to me, especially rogues. So often I figure what comes around must go around as well

Quote:
Not only is all my gear agil/stam hit rat, at power and crit rating but I also buff with special foods that boost my stats (grilled mudfish, hot spicy talbuk and warp burgers)
A bit pricey, but very worth it.
Herbalism and alchemy are my professions, I rely on that somewhat for those extra buffs.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote