View Single Post
Old 02-14-08, 10:50 AM   #27
Tr1cK
not coming back

Default Re: Good Compilation UI for WoW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
I like the Hunter Class but I don't know if I want to start a new toon after playing a Hunter so long.
Hunters make leveling cake. I'd recommend looking at a feral Druid then if you want a change of pace.

Feral leveling goes like this:
Cat form>attack mob > mob dead > shift out to heal > shift back to cat.
or this if you have a hard hitting mob or more than one:
Bear form>attack mob > mob dead > shift out to heal > shift back to bear.
lol

My new toon is a hunter. The main reason I picked her is because Blood Elves are dead sexy and I already have played a Warrior, Shaman, and Druid up to 70.
The main thing slowing my leveling progression is trying to avoid that damn chicken mount at 40. I've been working Undercity rep up since level 20 and am only 2500 away from Exalted at level 39.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
Well I joind your PVP Server so what would you recommend?
Druids are awesome. I'd probably level one as feral and then go balance and become a mages best friend. The only drawback is you have to be a cow on the Horde side. If you feel most comfortable as a hunter, then by all means make one. If you have The Burning Crusade, then I would recommend leveling in the Blood Elf lands as soon as you do your starting area quests which get you up to level 5-6. The new lands have great quest rewards and they are streamlined up to level 20 so you don't have to leave there until then. The only drawback is there are no warrior trainers there, but there is a druid trainer there.

If you are serious about staying on the server, I can float you a few gold and some bags to start with. Let me know your name and I'll put you on my friends list.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote