View Single Post
Old 02-19-08, 03:03 PM   #45
Rakeesh

Default Re: Druids: the end game

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
The reason why so many druids suck is the same reason why so many hunters suck, EVERYONE plays at least one. They know these two classes are overpowered and easy to play. So new players latch on to one of these easy classes and find out that it still takes skill to play. Then they say that particular class sucks in the forums.
Whole reason I played druid is because it just looked fun. First class I made was a rogue and I got bored with that quickly by level 20. So I started looking around at the different class abilities, and druid looked by far the most interesting. I was actually a bit hesitant because when you look at it they don't necessarily do the best at any one thing, and I wanted to play PVP. But after playing to level 30 or so I realized that once their abilities are used in a nice harmony rather than e.g. sticking to any one form in battle, they totally kick ass.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote