View Single Post
Old 02-19-08, 06:24 PM   #48
Rakeesh

Default Re: Druids: the end game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvahlish
Druids are fun...but they are getting as bad as rogues now in population.
Every second person has one.
I know when your in Shatt its like "spot the non-druid"

Now my rogue is 70 so Im looking at an alt...it was going to be a druid, But last night I started an orc shammy instead.
Not as many of them and just as much fun IMO.
I rarely ever see other druids in my realm tbh. But I've never been to shatt though. I think I see warlocks, rogues, and hunters more than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
Druids used to suck. Now they are out of this world overpowered. It really is a shame. They took a class that needed some help and destroyed it.
Another thing about druid besides its combat capabilities is a little role play element that goes along with it. I don't role play myself, but its cool when you think about it. Druids have their own faction neutral territory (moonglade,) the whole shapeshifting thing is awesome, and the class itself plays a heavy role in the game lore. When I play the game I feel as though druids are almost their own third quasi faction.

I just love druids I'll never start an attack against another druid. I had one ally druid attack me while I was fighting a mob and killed me. Then I came back and, in a very long battle, killed her. After that I came back again and just waved to her, and she did apologize after that. If she wasn't a druid, I would have killed her again.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote