View Single Post
Old 02-19-08, 08:57 PM   #52
Rakeesh

Default Re: Druids: the end game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvahlish
Ha..I remeber when my druid went over to Moonglade for the first time....I teleported and was immediatly killed by a level 60 NE druid.
Guess he didnt share your sense of oneness

I dunno...Im kinda over the whole druid thing.
Im going to level up my enhnacement shammy instead.
Theres this other thing too. When I hit 40 I had nowhere near enough of the 100g to buy a mount, but I openly stated I wasn't going to buy one anyways because I was happy with the speed provided by travel form and I would wait til 60 to buy epic mount.

But somebody in my guild just out of nowhere sent me 100g in the mail. I didn't even ask for it at all. He said his main is a druid which is why he did so. Nobody else was given the same reward, and I am basically the only druid in the guild. We have two others but they are like ~20ish and don't come online much.

I've paid it forward in similar ways though not to that much of an extent. I've had a level 10 druid unknown to me ask me for a gold, and I just gave it to him just because he was a druid. Anybody else I would have said hell no.

Also prior to the lunar festival thing, I never saw anybody die in moonglade (during the festival its a big boneyard though.) My very first trip there on a pvp server, a skull druid just waved to me.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote