View Single Post
Old 02-21-08, 11:17 PM   #77
Dvahlish

Default Re: Druids: the end game

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
Course. But I get to choose my battles

My favorite thing to do when I feel like random player killing is sit in the middle of a road and rawrtrap mounted people. Basically they are just riding along on their mount, and by the time they realize there was a cat in the middle of the road that they just ran over, they're already dead

I don't think I've ever been killed while doing that, works on players much higher level than me too. If a skull comes up I just walk off of the road tho.
Chicken!!!!
Go on...take on the skull

A lot of druids I have spoken to..(and this doesnt just apply to druids, all classes, it just that, I seem to know a lot of druids, because there is a lot of druids-Phew!)
Have said that thery all had the same problem when hitting hellfire at 58 and all of a sudden thier worlds colided and all hell came down upon them because everything just got tough.

I know with my rogue I suffered a little, but I was in all pvp gear and was nicely prepared for it.

So as a warning, I would suggest that as OL approaches...gear up.
The alli seem to like to pick oin druids, the way we like to pick on gnomes and huntards (and by we.....I mean, me)