View Single Post
Old 02-22-08, 02:59 PM   #14
nVJoe

Default Re: WoW: Deleted my toons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
I think I should do the same thing. I've been playing it nonstop for about 2 months now (and regularly since release) and have found myself opting out of spending time with friends, family etc. Like you said it's the only game I can't just play for like 30 minutes or so and then do something else. I want to stop playing it but I keep thinking of reasons to keep playing. In fact the thought patterns I've been experiencing are alarmingly similar to quitting cigarette smoking! I go through these phases with the game where I burn myself out, stop for a week or two, then go back to it full-force. It really is a waste of time and I'm probably missing out on a lot of other things by continuing to pour time into it. Also I think it's making me slightly antisocial and irritable.
There isn't any reason to keep playing.

Last night a bunch of us nVNews spamers all played TF2 together. I think I spent an hour and a half playing. It was fun but I still got to bed by 10:30 and I feel very rested today. That is what I like about FPS games. You can take it or leave it.
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote