* Empowered Rejuvenation: This talent now properly affects the final heal from Lifebloom.
* Gift of Nature: This talent now properly affects the healing from Tranquility.
* Insect Swarm: Casting lower ranks of this spell is now properly penalized like other healing and damage effects.
* Lacerate: This ability now deals additional damage based on the attack power of the Druid.
* Lifebloom healing coefficient has been reduced.
* Mangle (Bear) now properly triggers a 1.5 second global cooldown, increased from 1.0.
* Many shapeshift form tooltips have been updated to be consistent with each other.
* Natural Perfection: This ability will no longer be triggered by taking critical strikes while sitting. In addition, it is now affected by the Subtlety talent and reduces damage by 2/3/4%, down from 1/3/5%.
* Nurturing Instinct increases your healing spells by up to 50/100% of your Agility, and increases healing done to you by 10/20% of your Attack Power while in Cat form.
* When a Druid in cat form casts Pounce it will now properly animate.
How annoying, they are nerfing lifebloom. Lacerate "additional damage" ... a rather vague term, but ... potential bear form dps increase I guess. The mangle nerf is ok I guess so long as lacerate is improved. Since the whole of lacerate counts as bleed damage (including the initial damage) that could be a very good thing, depending on how the attack power bonus is figured in. Might make the intensity talent more valuable for feral druid.
Nurturing instinct might be more viable for pvp now though, depending on your gear I guess.
All 25- player raid bosses that drop set tokens will now drop an additional token!
My chances of getting that nordrassil harness would be improved...somewhat
Oh and I am in a guild that plans on doing heavy raiding btw. We have many members, many good healer priests and warriors with a good mix of locks and rogues, just we're not all 70 yet, though we are quickly approaching it (I myself am about to hit 60 in like four bars or so, many others are in a similar boat.)
Lacerate deals 155 damage over 15 seconds with one stack. Every 20ap add 1 damage over 15 seconds. Every 20ap add 5 damage over 15 seconds with 5 stacks. (pre-mangle)
Since I haven't made a level 70 toon yet, I only have a vague idea as to what that would mean exactly. Guessing typical bear druid around 2k AP, 3k AP if geared properly? So 290 low side, 390 high side damage per lacerate? Mangle make it up to possibly 507? At least its scalable now I guess.