View Single Post
Old 02-23-08, 10:45 AM   #21
Imbroglio
xeroyphyte

Default Re: At last Paramount finally gone back to Blu!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaitoSan
assuming you're saying i'm hypocrite just because i added vin to ignore list? how's so? did you actually follow several posts of vin from other threads? its so oblivious that he likes to troll whenever blu-ray is mentioned. i posted the link on blu-ray sale increase to follow up Gregor976's post or anyone else who is curious or interested. i also mentioned about more blu-ray players coming and might see lower price on those in the near future. i wasn't trying to gloat or anything.

i didn't understand why people should get fussed up with that, it's annoying.
ignoring someone out of ignorance is hypocrisy, plain and simple. i read through his posts, he was pointing out that sales are the way they are because of what has occurred. up until CES'08 there had been little shifts in the hd markets, bd remaining steadily at ~60-65% of the market. major studio support backs one format and then he gets called an idiot for pointing out why that format is obviously selling better/adoption rate? again, no logic there at all.

HT: 360 -- Sony60A3000 -- Onkyo SR605 --> Polk cs2, monitor 60s and monitor 40s w/ Bic F12 sub -- PS3
XBL:Mr X3r0 -- PSN:Mr_X3r0

Rig- Asus P6X58D Premium - intel i7 920 @3.6 - EVGA GTX570 - Corsair HX1000 - Prolimatech Mega Shadow - WD640 - COOLER MASTER ATCS 840 - OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 1600*

Imbroglio is offline   Reply With Quote