View Single Post
Old 02-24-08, 04:09 PM   #88
Dvahlish

Default Re: Druids: the end game

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
I'd go for the shadowcraft but its too god damned hard to find groups that don't have rogues who complain about you needing on that stuff. (why did blizzard have to make a rogue quest for that? *sigh* I so hate doing instances with rogues in the group for so many reasons beyond competing for armor though...) Either way though, the pre-bc druid armor really sucks and only accommodates caster druids, with the exception of a few of the set bonuses.

Regardless of what is practical to obtain at my level though, I am saving my pvp honor points for 70.
Why do you hate doing instances with rogues?
Rogues offer unlimited amounts of big dps to an instance, they do not rely on mana every 2 secs like some other classas do.
Quite often in an in stance my rogue (combat mace) will top the dps, and therefore my guild are always happy to have me with them.

They stealth and sap for crowd control.
They can be quite important in end game instances actually.
But, maybe you have had some bad experiences.....just like all classes there are good and bad players though...and I have seen plenty of bad rogues, people start them thinking they are an easy class that will lvl fast.

Not really the case.

Personally, I dont have a problem with druids needing the same gear as a rogue, and I have never had any problems with this in instances anyway. At the end of the day, it comes down to a need roll.
And if your going for PVP gear (the welfare epics) then it shouldnt really matter anyway