While I loved this game while beta testing (1st round). There are some issues at least with the MP side of the game. - Funny never seen most of these in the beta....
- 1) in game browser (not showing pings)
- 2) in game browser (refreshing screwed up at times)
- 3) in game browser (problems connecting to servers with weird error message and a url that is 404 LOL)
- 4) gun emplacements (I've gotten stuck on several and have to wait for someone to kill me before I can exit them)
- 5) tanks (same issue as #4)
- 6) Weird flashing lines (looks like an issue with the power lines that run all over the maps)
- 7) Crosshairs of vehicles ( missing until switching views then they come back)
- 8) Mouse inverted ( even though my mouse is inverted I sometimes respawn with the mouse not inverted. Then there are times when certain weapons swap my inverted mouse to non inverted...... same goes for emplacement weapons, when not getting stuck)
Even with all these little issues, the game is still a hell of a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to replacing my current game of choice, BF2 with this.
Some might want to wait for the first patch, which sounds to be right around the corner.
Hell this was all in the first 10-15 minutes of play, had to get off because we are getting some nasty storms down here in FL and I had to secure some outdoor plants from the strong winds.