- Further improved GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap out-of-memory handling.
- Fixed a bug that could result in incorrect PowerMizer state being reported.
- Improved nvidia-xconfig behavior when updating X configuration files without a "Module" section.
- Fixed a bug that caused intermittent kernel panics when stress testing setup/teardown paths.
- Fixed a problem that could result in X driver crashes when trying to change resolutions with XRandR.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
This NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release supports QuadroFX and newer NVIDIA Quadro GPUs
. Quadro4 and older Quadro GPUs are supported through the 96.43.xx
NVIDIA legacy graphics driver.
Please also note:
If you encounter any problems with the 169.12
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log